3-LAYER MASK MURK PROMOCJA NA WYBRANE ROZMIARY
Lowest price from 30 days before promotion: €14.90
Multifunctional 3-layer FACE MASK with silver ions for multiple use protects face and respiratory tracts from all kinds of dust, bacteria and mould. The mask limits the spreading of viruses via droplet path. The fabric has a OEKO-TEX STANDRAD 100 safety certificate.
Size S/M - Head Circumference - 48-56 cm
Size L/XL - Head Circumference - 56-64 cm
Material features and benefits:
▪ High quality synthetic light fabric which is nice to touch. Resistant to peeling, damages, deformations during excessive use and washing.
▪ PROTECTIVE Layer - Made out of polyester of thick weave and specially impregnated fibers with silver ions which have the antibacterial properties.
▪ FILTERING Layer - Made out of fleece material used for production of protective medical clothing.
▪ HYGENIC Layer - Made out of a net which has a spatial construction which improves the air circulation and makes breathing easier by restricting the contact of the face with humidity.
Practical features and benefits:
▪ Profiled construction and finish with an elastic piping tight fit of the material to the face.
▪ Fast-drying material enables for quick re-use.
▪ Material enables washing and ironing at 60°C
Hygienic features and benefits:
▪ The fabric contains Silver ions fibres, which provide antibacterial properties.
▪ Ecological ECO INK has been used, which doesn't cause allergies and skin irritations.
▪ The material has a safety certificate OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 which is a guarantee of textiles not containing harmful chemical substances or dye.
The SMMASH face mask does not prevent from infection from SARS-CoV-2. It limits the spread of viruses via a droplet path which are spread from people who are potentially unconsciously infected and with people who are not showing any signs of infection.
Due to the ongoing pandemic of SARS-CoV-2 virus and due to higienic and epidomiological reasons, with our customers and employees in mind we are not accepting returns of face masks. Decision in agreement with the Consumer Rights Law from 30th of May 2014, article 38, point 5.